"I greatly appreciate all your help, and I feel that I have had some breakthroughs under your care." --- R.H.
- WHAT SERVICES AND PRODUCTS DO YOU OFFER?
- HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
- DO YOU WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE MY ISSUE(S)? CAN YOU HELP ME?
- WHAT ARE YOUR FEES? DO YOU ACCEPT MY INSURANCE? DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS? IS THERE A LOWER-COST OPTION FOR OBTAINING COUNSELING?
- ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR?
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS? DO YOU WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS?
As a courtesy, we will share with you with important questons to ask your insurance carrier about your insurance benefit. Self-pay clients with out-of-network benefits may obtain their superbill on the client portal and may use it to their filing cliam.
A sliding fee scale is available for those experiencing financial difficulties. Discounts are also available when you pre-pay for the entire month's sessions at the first session of the month.
There may be other fees. You will be informed prior to service delivery.
The federal 'No Suprise Act' took effect 1/1/2022. It spells out your rights to not get surprise bills and to get a Good Faith Estimate and Fee Disclousure. Click here to learn more.
© 2006-2022 Joyful Life Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved.