The mission of Joyful Life Institute Inc. (JLI) is to provide services and products that help clients identify their purpose and discover their joy for life. JLI has compassion for those who are brokenhearted and oppressed, especially women. Highly stressed and traumatized clients are JLI’s targeted population. To that end, JLI counsels, coaches, or consults with individuals, couples, families, executives, and small businesses to identify, empower, and actualize their dreams and goals. Therefore, its staff develops groups, seminars, workshops, retreats, workbooks, books, and personal growth products to provide resources to address our client’s multilevel needs.
The JLI is a Christian-based business. JLI’s foundational belief is that clinicians must work with clients from holistic--- mind, body, spirit--- and systemic perspectives. While you do not have to be a Christian, it is expected that you will adhere to basic Christian principles.
Dr Richards has provided clinical supervision to more than 100 individuals in university, agency and private practice settings.
Systems theory and Christian principles are at the foundation of Dr. Richards' therapy and supervisory philosophy. Evidence-based and experiential techniques are also practiced. Her supervision style is collaborative and supportive to aid in the growth of new professionals. She sets clear boundaries to protect both Associates and clients.
The ideal Associates candidate must:
- have graduated from an accredited mental health Masters Program,
- met the educational requirements for the TSBEMFT,
- hold a current LMFT-A license in good standing, and
- be able to articulate and apply their therapeutic philosophy.
- a mature, self-starter who has excellent work ethics.
- have excellent people, clinical, and computer skills.
Bi-lingual Associate preferred but not required.
How to Apply
To apply to be supervised submit:
- a resume or CV detailing education and work experience
- three letters of recommendation ( academic and professional)
- a copy of graduate transcripts
- completed application (click link to download application).
Attn: Supervisor, Joyful Life Institute, Inc.,105 Kathryn Drive, Ste.400, Lewisville, TX, 75067
© 2006-2018 Joyful Life Institute, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.