Mend it or End it? Workshop
November 7, 2015 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Learn about healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Understand yourself and the other party.
- Gain more relationship skills.
- Christian principles for healthy relationships.
- Work on your relationship skills in real time.
- Identify why, when, and how to 'end it' well?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you are ...
- two people involved in a conflict or dispute.
- out of ideas for how to improve a relationship.
- experiencing distance from someone.
- contemplating ending a relationship.
- arguing a lot with another person.
- miscommunicating or feeling misunderstood.
- a(n) estranged, separated, or divorcing couple.
- not talking to a family member or close friend.
- Couples, Parent-Adult Child, Sibling-Sibling, Absent Father/Mother-Adult Child, etc.
Come as a pair and spend the day working on your relationship. Solo individuals are also welcome.
Space is limited!
Click the 'Schedule Now' button to register now!
Early FEE: $99
$99 FLASHBACK THURSDAY FEE
10/21/15 12 HOURS ONLY!
After Oct 16: $129
After Oct 23: $149
Cancellation Policy: Full refund less $10 administrative fee per registrant before Oct. 30, 2015. No refunds on or after October October 30, 2015.
Boxed Lunch Available
SIGN UP IN PAIRS & SAVE $20
Sign up for the 'Mend it or End it?' Workshop to be held November 7, 2015 as a pair or couple*** to save $20.00.
Early Bird $198.00 $178.00
After Oct 29 $298.00 None
***E.g., Siblings, couples, Friends, Parent-Adult Child, Extended Family, In-laws, etc.
Offer Expires October 29, 2015
© 2006-2020 Joyful Life Institute, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.